Technical Content Marketer
Technical Content Marketer
With your writing, you will be lead efforts to support the development and awareness of the Accumulate Protocol network and ecosystem. You will play a key role in growing the Accumulate Protocol by reaching thousands of readers with your content. You will be a writer on the marketing team who creates technical educational writings across different channels that engage and influence developers and general blockchain audiences.
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE: FT or PT, Contract. Remote only.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the efforts to develop educational, technically precise written content that will scale our network and resonate with key audiences.
- Influence communities of individual developers, dApp teams, and decision-makers by creating further awareness and adoption of the Accumulate Protocol and ecosystem.
- Write educational content for our audiences (blog posts, case studies, email newsletters, bylines, hackathon recaps, etc.).
- Break down complex concepts and explain them in easy-to-understand and applicable ideas.
- Write and collaborate with our marketing, integration, and product teams on ecosystem announcements, upcoming events/post-event recaps, product launches, and any other public or internal written content.
- Contribute to monitoring and brainstorming around the blockchain space for new and popular content.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience.
- Experience writing technical content that gets readers excited and taking action.
- Ability to simplify complex technical announcements and products.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple team members on shared vision pieces.
- Familiarity with blockchain, smart contracts, oracles, and decentralized technology as a whole.
- A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains and other Web 3.0 technologies.
- Strong sense of grammar and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Flexible and able to turnover quality content quickly when needed.
- Comfort and/or experience with remote work.
Submit resumes or inquiries to email@example.com
Accumulate is an open-source, high performance blockchain for DeFi, integrating blockchains, protocols, oracles, and applications. Accumulate shifts the paradigm for how blockchains manage data, tokens, and users.
About DeFi Devs
The DeFi Devs mission is to build the bridge to the digital economy where all value can flow freely. We’re a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we’re excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi ecosystem.