Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
FT or PT, Contract
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accumulate is an open-source, high performance blockchain for DeFi, integrating blockchains, protocols, oracles, and applications. Accumulate shifts the paradigm for how blockchains manage data, tokens, and users.
About DeFi Devs
The DeFi Devs mission is to build the bridge to the digital economy where all value can flow freely. We’re a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we’re excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi ecosystem.
As a Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibility will be to smoothly and effectively run the development cycles for a cutting edge Blockchain protocol release with constant focus on delivery in a timely manner.
What you will do:
- Prepare detailed project plan with required stage-gates.
- Facilitate scheduling and tracking of project requirements.
- Keep project documentation on track and up to date.
- Hold teams accountable to deadlines.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure the product is delivered on time and meets acceptance criteria.
- Be a liaison between Engineering teams and executive team.
- Prepare and present detailed project planned, dashboard and executive summaries.
What you will bring:
- Comfortable with operating an agile product and engineering team that spans the globe.
- Proficient in agile methodologies.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to quickly prioritize while managing multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Adaptable and love learning: You possess the ability to learn and quickly adapt to a changing (growing) environment.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong executive presence for interfacing with customers, peers, colleagues, and executives.
- Able to succinctly articulate goals, progress, and priorities to all stakeholders in written, verbal, and presentation formats.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in project management.
- Proficiency in Scrum, Kanban, and other agile methodologies
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence, Gantt charts, etc.
- Experience with using Microsoft Projects
- Experience managing large scope projects, resource allocation, and tight schedules.
- Desired experience in managing complex technical projects
Submit resumes or inquiries to email@example.com