FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
FT or PT, Contract
Submit resumes to: email@example.com
Accumulate is an open-source, high performance blockchain for DeFi, integrating blockchains, protocols, oracles, and applications. Accumulate shifts the paradigm for how blockchains manage data, tokens, and users.
About DeFi Devs
The DeFi Devs mission is to build the bridge to the digital economy where all value can flow freely. We’re a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we’re excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi ecosystem.
Assist the core development team in blockchain and distributed systems development.
What you will do:
- Design and develop chain validators for managing state data within the blockchain
- Aid with design and development of node rebalancing algorithms
- Manage nodes, which may include development of staking and slashing algorithms, key rotation, multi-signature validation, and administrative voting systems
- Develop transaction governor for managing transaction pools under heavy load
- Optimize database operations to maintain maximum throughput
- Develop bridges to other blockchains, such as Ethereum, Cosmos, Cardano, Polkadot, Solana, Fantom, ChainLink, Ren, etc.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience with Go programming language
- Proficiency working within a Linux environment.
- Familiarity with cryptography and blockchain concepts (e.g. ECDSA, ED25519, signing, hashing, Merkle Trees, etc.).
- Experience working with Tendermint and/or Cosmos, distributed databases, ERC-20 bridge development, and / or smart contract
- Solidity development is considered a plus.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Distributed Key Value Stores (e.g. Mongo DB)
- Experience with First Layer Smart Contracting Technologies (Ethereum, Cardano, Tezos)
- Experience building Bridges to Ethereum
- Coinbase’s Rosetta API
Submit resumes or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org